Thank you for your patience. Student Report Cards, for your school, are now available. Please login using the Maplewood ConnectEd Parent Portal, or register and login, if you have not already done so. Please click here for details and support.
Students not returning to St. Luke, but have not met the requirements for an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), still have options. Click here for more information.
In addition to working with your family doctor, there are a number of community-based resources that parents and students can access to support a variety of needs:
- Catholic Community Services of York Region
- Community Mental Health Resources – York Region
- Addictions Services for York Region
- 360 Kids
- Counselling Services for York Region
- Family Services York Region
- Kinark Child and Family Services
- Canadian Mental Health Association – York and South Simcoe
- York Support Services Network
York Region Children’s Aid Society
- York Region Employment Resource Centres